Parents' & Family Guide
Nurturing our children so that they grow into healthy, happy, responsible, and able adults may be one of our most important tasks as parents, families, and communities. Any way you look at it, parenting is always a challenge.
Our goal for this section of IQ is to provide parents and families with some informational resources to help meet some of those challenges successfully. We have targeted three major areas: child safety, children and education, and children and money. Naturally, there's some overlap in several of the topics.
Each section indicated below seeks to provide some basic information and resources to assist parents in these areas. We welcome your suggestions of additional topics you'd like covered in the IQ Parents & Family Guide.
- Toy Safety
- Ensuring Child Passenger Safety on the Road
- Protect Kids by Childproofing Your Home
- Child Care Checklist
- First Lessons About Money
- Parents' Guide to Children and the Internet
- Preparing Your Child for College
- Helping Your Child Choose a College
- Financing Higher Education
- Researching Scholarships
Page 1 of 3